Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video size restore
2dontgo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 23, 2010 05:12 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to move away from Premier Elements, But I have a work method that work well for me and would like to do the same in PD9

I video a few amateur production, I use 2 cameras, one for the whole stage, which remains static and one for close ups. when editing I add and sync the 2 tracks, then I resize pictures to a quarter size so I can view both at the same time one on above of the other. The Close up track is the top video and the static camera is behind, I then cut the close up video in places when I am moving/zooming or where I need the whole stage. When Complete I am left with a lot of close up segments but they all resized to quarter of the screen.

My question is, is there a quick way to resize the segments so they are all full screen again or can some one recommend an alternative way of working

J.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
J,
the simple answer is yes you can.
The tool in PD9 is found under PowerTools > Video Crop. I have used it a lot lately and it's super to zoom into specific areas of a video and track across the scene as movement takes place or hold when stationary.

PD9 is a super fast editing tool for the task you have in mind.

Dafydd