Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks
I am using Power Director 9 on a windows 7 computer.

I want to move the program and all related files to a new computer. I want to include all my custom menus, frames, backdrops, etc....

How can I do this?
Any suggestions????
Both. I have created new and modified exsisting. No matter what I do every highlight comes out a reddish color.

To make a highlight I use photoshop. Essentially I use the frame and fill it with a color. I then insert a square and delete the background leaving just the edges of frame. I save as a png file.

This is driving me nuts....

I appreciate all the help you have given me so far.
I should have clarified that this is for a menu frame...
Please do so.

Are you saying I need to save in a higher resolution?
Here are two attachements. One is the frame the other the highlight. The highlight does not show up in the blueish green color, it shows up as red. I have tried this with numerous frames.
How do I create frame highlights. I have created several picture frames and want custom highlights to go with them. When I create the highlights and import them they all lose thier color and go a pinkish/reddish color.

Any suggestions?
I have the same issue. I am running Windows 7 64 bit. Has there been any solutions to this issue??
Go to: