Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems start around 18 minutes. From then onwards it is almost impossible to do any sound adjustments. De clips arn't any different and are still coming from the same camera. Between some of the clips there is a clip from YouTube.

All clips where taken with the Kodak Playsport videocamera which is a HD1080i camera at 30fps.

I have included a dxdiag file and a screenshot. Hope this helps.

Cheers
Michiel Leij
I have got a fairly large project in PD9 with about a 100 HD clips making up about 17 minutes worth of video. Apperently when I am adding new clips and adjusting the volume of the clip, since I am having an audio track underneath the whole video, PD9 crashes and closes. This tens to get very annoying having to start up again and try again. Once in a while it works but it tends to happen more often once I start adding more clips.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers
Michiel Leij
I tried installing it on my laptop and this did work after it deinstalled PD8. No problems. My laptop is an older one (about 2,5 years) with windows 7 64 bits, 3gb Ram. I may therefore be the Quicktime but a hardware conflict may also be the problem.

Cheers
Michiel
Hi There,

I am experiening exactly the same thing. PD9 will not start up and go past the splash screen. It just crashes without an exact error. I got a Window 7 64 bits system running on een Intel i5 processor with 6GB RAM. PD8 runs with no problems. I reinstalled the entire machine from factory settings (HP), so there is an entirely new clean system running. Still no help. Hope anyone else has any ideas.

Cheers
Michiel Leij

Go to: