Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
After closing the application it finished installing,up to diag box where "Finish" is the only option.

It then proceeded to crash as per original posts and print screens.
Dafydd Bevan,

Since posting this i have read your very insightful post on cleaning up.

I have since Run CCleaner and cleared a heap of junk.

The Content Pack is file version 4.0.100.1190

I have extracted all the PowerDirector exe's using WinRar and will attempt to install again.

Appreciate your help very much!

OK SO UPDATE
I tried as you suggested and cleared all temp files.

I then proceeded to extract both the Power Director and Content packs into folders using WINRAR.
I Ran the setup exe for PowerDirector exe which installed fine.
I Restarted
I then ran the setup exe for the ContentPack, which got to 95% done and returned with a NEW error which i have attached as ERROR 3.jpeg
Hey guys sorry to dig up an older thread but i am also having issues getting the PowerDirector8_ContentPack to install.

I have contacted tech support with no feedback as yet.

My issue is that i install "PowerDirector8Program_3022_VDE091014-01" which works fine.
I then restart my machine.
I go to install the "PowerDirector8_ContentPack" but upon finishing installing when my only option is to click "finish" it not responds and returns with an error (see attachments).

I have tried re-downloading the packs, clearing all registry entries for any related cyberlink or powerdirector files.

I also have attached a DXdiag system output.

PLEASE HELP!
Go to: