Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Hi everybody,
To illustrate the comment, here is attached an image which represents the moment when the scene frozen, by leaving it that the continued sound, and the moment when everything becomes again correct. I took two examples.
I repeat this motionless problem of scene(stage) I meet it only for an ecriture on a blu-ray. the same movie about a DVD have no problem.
I am a PD user, 7,8 and now 10:

like M Abbarnes...

I got the upgrade to PD10 yesterday, opened my video in MPEG2 format. The MPEG2 in DVD HQ creates fine, but if The MPEG2 in blu ray creates fine, but, always has a few random scenes that are frozen - I can hear the volume behind the clip, but, the image is frozen few second.
The time for create the blu-ray is x4 with pd10? 4h04 (1h13 with pd for 1h video in MT2S.
nota
The MPEG2 in DVD HQ creates fine, and the time is correct 0h50 (0h56 with pd for 1h video in MT2S.

Here are details of my info:
PD Version: 10.0.0.1005 SR: VDE110929-04
quad Q9300 ATI HD3800 vista 32bit, 4GB RAM
Source video: .M2TS (1440x1080) canon HF100
avast

Anyone have any ideas?
Quote: Hello, trying to make a dvd of a basketball game. It gets to the last 20 seconds of the the quarter and the picture freezes and after 20 or so seconds it will continue to play. I have watched the file in power dvd and it plays fine. Anyone have a suggestion I can try to fix this?

J'obtiens quelques fois la même chose, lorsque je sauvegarde mon projet, puis l'ouvre ultérieurement!
On visualise allors une ou plusieurs séquence vidéo qui est/sont devenue noire (la date-hh-mm-ss s'affiche avec 0,0,0)
solutions:
repérer quelle séquence vidéo est devenue noire - puis effectuer un glisser-coller de la séquence toujours présente dans le menu chambre media, dans la ligne de scénario (timeline), effacer l'ancienne séquence devenue noire. Normalement c'est ok.
Go to: