Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Lost video at end of file
Shari [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2010 23:57 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, trying to make a dvd of a basketball game. It gets to the last 20 seconds of the the quarter and the picture freezes and after 20 or so seconds it will continue to play. I have watched the file in power dvd and it plays fine. Anyone have a suggestion I can try to fix this?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Could you attach a screen shot of the video in the timeline please? Stretch the timeline to show the position of what's not displayed in the DVD. PART F applies.
Thanks
Dafydd
[Moderator]

You can not pinpoint the issue BUT you can give more detail of content and provide a visual image as well as a diagnostic of your set up. Please note that 3 (x100kb) images/files can be attached to your reply.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page
Subject: PowerDirector - information we request and tasks to carry out.
PART A - name it
PART B - provide it
PART F - use them
PART E - an alternative
PART D - presentation is important

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 13. 2010 05:25

Shari [Avatar]
[Post New]
Instead of creating the disk from power director, I made a mpg file and created the disk in power producer. It seems to work ok here, but it is alot of extra work. Appreciated any help. Attach is a file with where the problem is happening. I even created a new file and inserted just this one clip and it happens there too.
 Filename
error starting point.htm
[Disk]
 Description
starting point
 Filesize
3 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
269 time(s)
Shari [Avatar]
[Post New]
Very new to this, not sure how to get an image file made. The one I attached before, will not show the picture.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
It doesn't look like you attached the image itself. You can also upload to a photo hosting site like Photo Bucket and post it using the link they provide. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Shari [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ok I think I got the picture to upload this time.
[Thumb - dvd stops.jpg]
 Filename
dvd stops.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
752 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
156 time(s)
davidKos [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 28, 2010 12:51 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello, trying to make a dvd of a basketball game. It gets to the last 20 seconds of the the quarter and the picture freezes and after 20 or so seconds it will continue to play. I have watched the file in power dvd and it plays fine. Anyone have a suggestion I can try to fix this?

J'obtiens quelques fois la même chose, lorsque je sauvegarde mon projet, puis l'ouvre ultérieurement!
On visualise allors une ou plusieurs séquence vidéo qui est/sont devenue noire (la date-hh-mm-ss s'affiche avec 0,0,0)
solutions:
repérer quelle séquence vidéo est devenue noire - puis effectuer un glisser-coller de la séquence toujours présente dans le menu chambre media, dans la ligne de scénario (timeline), effacer l'ancienne séquence devenue noire. Normalement c'est ok.
Andres.R
Senior Member Location: Tartu, Estonia Joined: Dec 31, 2009 02:26 Messages: 263 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello, trying to make a dvd of a basketball game. It gets to the last 20 seconds of the the quarter and the picture freezes and after 20 or so seconds it will continue to play. I have watched the file in power dvd and it plays fine. Anyone have a suggestion I can try to fix this?

Hi,
why you just dont erase this black area (in red circle on my picture)?

PowerDirector 17. Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz); Hard Disk: SSD 250Gb + SSD 500GB.

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AndresRootsi