Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Kevin, Carl, and Michael!

I think I understand now. Going to go try it. One last thing...How do I find the Color Boards to insert into my project. I found them the very first time I was messing with PowerDirector and now I can't find them.

Thanks again: CHRIS the tennis fiend
Thanks Cranston for your help.
One more question. You say "In Trim" to set the input/ output markers and then the portion in between the markers will be retained. Do you mean I should click on "Trim" first and then set the markers and click on "Trim" again?
I guess I'm asking, What does "In Trim" mean and once the markers are set what causes that section to be trimmed out? Having set the markers do I click trim or remove or cut or what???

Thanks in advance: Another Chris
I am looking for an answer to the exact same question. I also have questions about the split, trim, remove and cut. But so far I have been unable to get any answers. If i find something out i will post it here. You do the same please. Good luck!

Regards: Chris
I am looking for an answer to the exact same question. I also have questions about the split, trim, remove and cut. But so far I have been unable to get any answers. If i find something out i will post it here. You do the same please. Good luck!

Regards: Tennisfiend
Go to: