Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i've already tried them and they don't have a clue - Pdvd is supposed to be the best bluray software on the market.....I HAD IT WORKING FINE and now everything I try won't work - i've tried to force different refresh rates on my monitor with no luck. Is the nvidia driver 260 compatible with Power DVD 9 and 10 Ultra?
i've just updated the bluray fireware to the lastest v2.0 and blurays are still unwatchable.......
hi,

it's all the time - even in the menus!

i'm using windows XP SP3 Pro 32bit, i'm connected via a DVI-D cable. All of my hardware (monitor, graphics card) are HDCP compatible.

there is never a smooth part of any bluray - it's a constant jittery and so is the sound.

I'm using 60Hz refresh rate - 1920*1200px

I've tried playing a bluray with my anti-virus off, internet connection off, every other process terminated - PDVD being the only thing running.

My PC is free of malware-spyware-adaware-virus' - i've done extensive scans to check it.

PDVD 9 ultra is a retail version purchases from scan.co.uk

i'm currently using nvidia driver 260.

only using 1 monitor - which is an LG HD hdcp compatible monitor - running @ 1920*1200 60Hz 2ms 50,000:1

bump

someone must have had jittery playback and solved it....
hey guys,

I bought PDVD 9 ultra for bluray playback - it worked fine for ages, then one day I put a bluray in and it wouldn't play back smoothly - all choppy with sound choppy too.

I have numerous "help" from customer support, and none of it has helped at all.

I then went and bought PDVD 10 ultra - and it's the same with that too!

ALL of my drivers are up to date - remember blurays were fine until recently - i've not changed anything on my PC at all.

My PC is more than capable of playing bluray discs - and DID do perfectly until a few weeks ago

have any of you had this issue and solved it?

thanks
Go to: