Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Hey, everybody check your update.

The current build of Power Director is 3022.

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdirector/patches_en_US.html

thanks Carl,

the download was 3022 but just in case, I downloaded the update from the url listed in your message - still no success! The movie wizard makes the movie but it is of the entire clip, not just the selected scenes. Any other suggestions?

thanks,
Linda
Quote: I captured my video from my DV camcorder and selected the option "Detect scene after capture". After it finished the capture, it comes up with the screen that allows me to detect scenes.

When I go to Edit mode. I only see 1 clip (the whole video) and I have to right click and select detect scenes again to separate the clips.

After the clips are separated, I chose a few clips and put it on the timeline. I then run Magic Movie and select from "Timeline". The Magic scene does it analysis then produce the movie based on the original file not on the scenes I selected and placed on the timeline.

When I do my own editing, it picks whatever is on the timeline but Magic Movie does its editing on the original file.

Anyone have this problems?

Christopher, did you find an answer to your problem? I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM... same version too, purchased online yesterday. I am hoping that you have the answer asap.
thanks,
Linda
Go to: