Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It must be a a play back issue. each frame is there on the time line. playback stalls momentarily before it moves to the next clip. Jaime, the video card is a GEFORCE 1G "CUDA" . I can work around this knowing that the produced output is smooth. I just wont have the luxury of watching it in preview before its produced to an AVI file.

I did try something last night. I put the raw video into another editing software, (P-14) and did all the clips just the way I wanted them and made an AVI of the whole thing. Loaded the AVI into PD-8 and finished it up. much faster rendering and better graphics in PD-8. I guess great realtime playback from the time line and precise editing of clips will never meet in a $100.00 editing software

Thanks all who helped with this
I did produce the video into an .avi and the momentary freeze went away. How ever, doing this would make my job very difficult since a frame one way or another can make a big difference. I have to see it on the time line 10-20 times in real time to make sure it flows and make adjustments. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

BTW it makes no difference high or low res or real time. its always there
Just getting started with PD-8. When I put video into timeline and split the clips to move them around and play back the movie, each clip will freeze frame for a mico second befor the next clip starts to play. Very noticable in playback. I do alot of fast moving action video shooting with 2 cameras at differant locations and edit back and forth. I can not get the action to flow from one clip to the other. Very jumpy looking. What gives? I have not had this problem with other editing software. New computer I-7 core with 1 G video card and 12 gig ram. not the system I would think.

Thanks for any help
Go to: