Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Dafydd

I upgraded to PD5P on 23rd Febuary, so on the basis that if you don't ask you don't get I've asked!

I'll let you know the outcome.

Tom
Upgrade price about USD 60.

I upgraded tp PD 5 Premium about 4 weeks ago, so I shall hold on for a bit yet.

Tom
Keith

Don't know if this will work for you, but I once had a VRO and had problems loading it into PD. If I remember right I changed the extention to mpg and it loaded ok.

I once read somewhere that the Panasonic VRO files are really mpg files in disguise. I no longer have the file so I can't try it for you.

Tom

I've just found a VRO file and it loaded fine into PD premium (when I had the problem I was using the Express version). However I have just changed the extention to mpg and again it loaded fine, so that could be worth trying.

Tom
Hi

I have recenty upgraded from an OEM version to DVD Suite 5 Pro. This includes Power Director Express (version 5.00.3204)

I have imported a video and set chapters using the Produce option (at the top of the screen). However the Create Disc option is greyed out. I presume this is not available in this version, and I have to use Power Producer to complete a DVD.

However I am unable to carry over the chapter settings, and have to start again in Power Producer. Is this possible? or do I have to spend more money to upgrade Power Director?

Tom Lea
Go to: