Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When trying to play MKV files i'm getting media not supported, i'v tried it with several files and none of them work.

I'm running the latest upgraded version of Power DVD 10 Ultra Mark II

Can anyone help please??
If I have an Optoma EW536 Projector (HD and 3D Ready) with ZD101 3D Active Shutter Glasses (DLP-Link) am i able to view 3D using the following settings:

* 3D Ready HDTV (DLP)
o Native format: checkerboard
o Eye wear: Active shutter glasses
o Supported Hardware: Mitsubishi 1080p DLP HDTV, Samsung 3D Ready DLP HDTV

Help would be much appreciated, thanks!
Do you know of any applications that will do the same job as power DVD but allow me to watch it in dlp via a projector?
Hi,

I'v recently bought an Optoma Projector EW536 which is HD and 3D ready, my question is can i use Power DVD 3D 10 Ultra Mark II to watch movies in 3D using the projector and the Optoma Active Shutter Glasses - ZD101 3D Glasses (DLP-Link) http://www.optoma.co.uk/accessories.aspx?PType=3D%...ories&PTypedb=3D%20Accessories
I know the N-Vidia active shutter glasses are supported but there is a bit of confusion regarding the DLP ones.

If so what settings do i need to chose as it is not detecting automatically and i have enabled 3D on the projector settings. If it is not possible do you know any applications that will allow me to do this??

I am using an Acer Aspire 5920G laptop to run Power DVD
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5750 (2.0GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 2MB L2 cache)
- ATI Radeon HD 3470 HyperMemory Graphics Card
- 4GB DDR2 RAM
- Blu-Ray Player

Currently running Windows 7 Ultimate

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
Hi,

I'v recently bought an Optoma Projector EW536 which is HD and 3D ready, my question is can i use Power DVD 3D 10 Ultra Mark II to watch movies in 3D using the projector and the Optoma Active Shutter Glasses - ZD101 3D Glasses (DLP-Link) http://www.optoma.co.uk/accessories.aspx?PType=3D%20Accessories&PTypedb=3D%20Accessories
I know the N-Vidia active shutter glasses are supported but there is a bit of confusion regarding the DLP ones.

If so what settings do i need to chose as it is not detecting automatically and i have enabled 3D on the projector settings. If it is not possible do you know any applications that will allow me to do this??

I am using an Acer Aspire 5920G laptop to run Power DVD
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5750 (2.0GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 2MB L2 cache)
- ATI Radeon HD 3470 HyperMemory Graphics Card
- 4GB DDR2 RAM
- Blu-Ray Player

Currently running Windows 7 Ultimate

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
Go to: