Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thank you that explains it
thank you , I had tried to do the PIP but had used .gifs instead of .png's the .gifs didn't have a transparent background for some reason so i will give the pngs a try
I would like to be able to overlay or insert an arrow in my video to highlight an object that I am talking about. For instance lets say I have a video of a car, as I talk about the fender on the car I want to popup an arrow pointing at the fender.

Is this possible?

Thanks for the input, I will check out the cube script it very well may be too complicated for me as well. What I was hoping to achieve is take my title screen which is a picture and put it on each side of the cube then have the cube start out small and far away to come bouncing into the foreground and hit the screen perfectly aligned...kinda boing boing splat!

lol

has anyone seen or does a spinning cube effect exist for pd8? I would like my title image to sort of tumble in on the screen?
Go to: