Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank u...a sper cat posa chaper un meter ed bigul in dal cul e cat posa gnir al calghet a spross per tota la vetà..brot fiol dna vaca. testa ed cas e strouns maledet. sei un povero coglione.

Hi
sorry for my English

I've the same problem of Burnett. This problem can not be corrected applying AEFFMGR.DLL & PDR%_PATCH_1227.EXE. These go well if project crash during loading (for exemple without aeffmgr many of my project crashed at 22% or 56 % . After patch..all goes right). But this case is different; the pds file is not loaded ( not even a part) and the program shutdown immediately. If i try to open the project with notepad all freeze (ctrl+alt+canc to close notepad...no other way ). I've 5.00.1227 deluxe version of the program. Rich video option deactivated. All other project can be opened. Only this have problem. Plze Bevan...help me!! Can i send you the .pds project via email?
Sorry for my english. I've 2 problems:

The first---> i'm tring to create a old silent movie (4:3 PAL) and the effect "old film" in power director is perfect for my project. If i apply it to the movie and watch the internal preview, all is right; the movie appears really like a old film, with a lot of disturbs and video-noise. But when i export the video (produce phase) in mpeg2 format and watch the result with my external player or in dvd (tv), the effect isn't like first. The disturb is attenuated, the image is more clean and the speed is too much fluid (i hope you can understand me). Excluding the questions concerning interlacement why show the power director preview something so different from the mpeg output? Must i try to edit the old effect and increase its parameter?

The second---> When i watch the movie on my tv (4:3 PAL) the edges where cutted! I see a smaller video and subtitle go out of screen. I know that tere is a button on power director that can show a "security range" inside of wich all is sure viewed in TV. But im asking to myself..is there a way to resize the resolution and show all the effective video on tv even also with black stripe on top and down?

Can someone correct my brutal english allowing everybody to understand me? Thank u
First, Sorry for my english...i'm italian. In few words this is my problem:

I've aquired a video from my dv camera in dv-avi format. Then i've worked on it without problems. Putting it in timeline it was correctly recognized like a 4:3 PAL video without any sort of stripe on left and right side. Subsequently, on the same mini DV tape, i've recorded some other minutes of video...but now, when i try to insert this new video in timeline, it isn't recognized like 4:3 video and appears whit lateral stripes. I haven't changed anything on my camera and nothing is changed in the importing-procedure (the same of before..dv-avi). These are the two report of "details button" in cyberlink power director 5.

Video correctly recognized as 4:3
Tipo: DV-AVI
Durata originale: 00:14:31:06
Risoluzione: 720x576
Frequenza fotogrammi: 25.00 fps
Proporzione: 4:3

Video with stripes
Tipo: DV-AVI
Durata originale: 00:24:47:05
Risoluzione: 720x576
Frequenza fotogrammi: 25.00 fps
Proporzione: 720:576

What can i do to delete the stripes? Still sorry for my english.
Go to: