Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ok Im running windows xp home edition version 2002 w/ service pack 3. I have pentium 4 3.20ghz and 1 gig of ram. lol not much at all though. not my computer though so.. Ok, I did a DXdiag and it says this.. Operating system: Windows xp home edition (5.1, Build 2600) BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A03 Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20 GHz (2 CPUs) Memory: 1022MB RAM
Page File: 399MB used, 2063MB available
DirectX version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904. Dont know if that helps any
Maybe uninstall and reinstall the program? then apply the new patch again before using the program..
But its not even that long of a video. Like 8 mins tops. It should still let me do it. Especially it being the only program open. I wasnt even editing any thing shot with my camera. It was working awesome till i tried this video. and it does not seem to want to do it. It has a grudge against 7 min videos. Maybe XP is the problem?
Ya I am getting the same error, Not enough system memory, Ive installed the newest patch. but doesnt seem to help none. Im new with this program and dont kno much of what could be wrong. I kno i have enough system memory. So that cant b it.. Anyone else Kno? Ive looked at your posts and couldnt find an answer or well maybe im just not looking hard enough. But please Help I wanna be able to use Power Director 8. Its such an amazing program, I hate that i keep getting this error, and even when i try to burn the video on a cd it says burn unsuccessfull AHHH!!! what do i do?
Go to: