Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am using scroll credits, one of the choices offered in "Titles" in Power Director 8, at the end of my home videos and self-produced slideshows. I am using a fancier font style, rather than the plain, default title font, offered when editing the title scrolling credits. I have music playing during the scrolling credits display as well as a still photo displayed behind the scrolling credits title. After producing my movies and slideshows in AVI format, the scrolling credits jump. The credits do not scroll smoothly. The jumping of the credits really ruins the end of my production. The credits scroll smoothly in the display screen during the edit phase of my movies and slideshows. What is happening to the scrolling credits during the production phase?
Go to: