Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Helllo, I would really love to buy power DVD 10, so I downloaded the trial virsion just to try it out. But when I try to view a movie at 120hz(so to see the 2D to 3D) I have no picture only sound. The main point for me to buy power DVD 10 is so I see the 2D to 3D, I am a big fan of 3D movies, and its why I bought the 3D vision kit with the 120hz monitor. The screen is full of static when trying to view a DVD at 120hz(3D vision on or off)

I have windows 7
a nvidia 9800 gtx 1g card
I have nvidia 3D vision

All my drivers are up to date. The only thing I have seen is that, power dvd 10 does not support my monitor
a viewsonic vx2265wm 120hz 3D ready monitor.

I guess I would just like to know if thats why I do not get a picture at 120hz, I can see video at 60hz, but I lose the picture when turn to 120hz, 3D vision does not work with out the 120hz. I would also like to know if the problem is on my end, or if its power DVD 10.

is there a way to fix this? or will I have to wait and see if power DVD 10 will support my monitor, if thats why I do not have a picture.

Yes power DVD does not give a picture on my Monitor when its set to 120hz, When I set it to 60hz I can watch DVDs, but How am I to see the 2D to 3D if power DVD wont play when screen is set to 120hz

I just hope they add support for my monitor, thanks for looking, or maybe someone has an idea of what I can do.

If not then I am asking please power DVD 10 add support for my monitor LOL.
Viewsonic VX2265WM 120hz 3D ready monitor
Oh, ok I think I found out whats wrong. Power DVD 10 does not Support my monitor

I have a viewsonic vx2265wm 120hz LCD monitor, Now how to get power DVD to add support for this monitor?
hello, when trying to watch a DVD or turn it to 3D, just as the movie starts, I get a picture of static. I can hear audio but there is no picture only static

I have a nvidia 9800gtx + 1g graphics card, I have a 120hz LCD monitor, and the nvidia 3D vision.

Is there something up with my DVD drive or is something up with power DVD 10. Keep in mind, even just trying to watch a DVD with out 3D on I still get the picture of only static. I can view movie files, as a file but only when trying to watch a DVD I can only see a picture of static, with audio. anyone can help me out?
Go to: