Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I only see a picture of static
[Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 13, 2010 00:31 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 13. 2010 15:08

[Avatar]
[Post New]
hello, when trying to watch a DVD or turn it to 3D, just as the movie starts, I get a picture of static. I can hear audio but there is no picture only static

I have a nvidia 9800gtx + 1g graphics card, I have a 120hz LCD monitor, and the nvidia 3D vision.

Is there something up with my DVD drive or is something up with power DVD 10. Keep in mind, even just trying to watch a DVD with out 3D on I still get the picture of only static. I can view movie files, as a file but only when trying to watch a DVD I can only see a picture of static, with audio. anyone can help me out?
[Avatar]
[Post New]
Oh, ok I think I found out whats wrong. Power DVD 10 does not Support my monitor

I have a viewsonic vx2265wm 120hz LCD monitor, Now how to get power DVD to add support for this monitor?
[Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes power DVD does not give a picture on my Monitor when its set to 120hz, When I set it to 60hz I can watch DVDs, but How am I to see the 2D to 3D if power DVD wont play when screen is set to 120hz

I just hope they add support for my monitor, thanks for looking, or maybe someone has an idea of what I can do.

If not then I am asking please power DVD 10 add support for my monitor LOL.
Viewsonic VX2265WM 120hz 3D ready monitor
shane [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 18, 2010 03:07 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
just popping in to say yup... me too. i thought i was crazy but i get static too. if you ever figure it out please let me know!