Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi and welcome to the CyberLink PowerDVD Forum

In order to make sure we can help you in the best way please make sure to provide as much info about your problem as possible.

If you encounter a problem in PowerDVD please help to collect these information and post it in your thread:

PowerDVD full Version 8- upgrade to 10 3d
PowerDVD SR Number (when click on "CyberLink in left top) DVD100510-02
Operating System (including x86 or x64 Bit Version) 64bit win7
Is your PowerDVD a Retail product or bundles with HW? Upgrade to Power103d, and Mediashow espresso
Used VGA... ATI Radeon HD5850
Used VGA driver version.... 8.732.0.0
Used Audio device... HDMI through VGA to AMP Denon AVR591
Used Audio device driver version... same-
Which kind of display connection (HDMI/DisplayPort/VGA/DVI) -HDMI
Are you using singel or dual monitor environment... Dual when able (some Blu-rays prohibit my Analog from working while watching a movie)
Are you using clone or extended mode (if use two display).. Depends, currently Extend- was clone
What kind of Antivirus SW are you using.. Mcafee
The detailed issue description.. Can't use True Theater when playing movie/video- causes audio (Doldy formats) to stutter or work for a second then stop- then work then stop...

Please help to provide these information - it will help a lot to narrow down possible root causes of your issue.

If you want to contact the Customer support Team, please make sure to collect important info by using our "CollectUserInfo" Tool - it will only collect PowerDVD9 related information and helps us to narrow down your issue.

https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/p...id=7792&prodId=1&prodVerId=578

Thank you very much
I use Dual setup (one Analog and one HDTV PLASMA)- when watching some Blu-Rays the Analog must be disconnected due to the HDCP- however, I did notice that my Plasma had a thin line on the right edge (bleeding) I adjusted by enabling ATI Scaling options- for your situation you you need to tweet your video card settings- You haven't included any system info tho- why? isn't that part of the solution- So start with your GPU software, tweek there-
I have this software and love it thus far- my only issue thus far is when I am playing a Video File (m2ts or FOB) i have to use my ATI software for the effects because if I use the True Theater it plays back but the audio gets effected- the result is that every few seconds the audio turns off then back on (Dolby Digital). Other than that the software works fine- Is there a solution to adjust so that playback isn't effected in this manner? Still looks good just think the VOB (480p) files could use some help.
Go to: