Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello Dafyyd,
Thanks for your interest.
Tried another Computer at another location - same problem.
Paypal and Bank have plenty of funds available and my Paypal account is working fine for other transactions.
I even tried opening a new account.
I have taken it back to Cyberlink Customer service and got refered back to Digital River. They did not understand the problem and thought I was trying to cancel an order. I just sent them another email.
Tomorrow my sister is going to try, using her Paypal and or debit/credit card.
The clue maybe in the error message 'Requisition Could Not Be Found For ID: order number'. I get this at the point Digital River ask you to click the buy link that takes you to Paypal. I login to Paypal I am asked by Paypal to confirm which payment method they should use. I confirm this. I am then returned to the Digital River Website with a message - Payment Failed.
A link in the chain is broken.
Digital River say they have found all these orders and that they are waiting for payment from paypal.
The orders have started coming back to me now as cancelled because they have not received payment.
Lets see what happens.
Thanks,
Jon.
Same story here.
Trying to upgrade from Power DVD 10 to Power DVD 11.
Been trying since 28 April 2011.
Getting same error as Matanzal.
Cyberlink referred me to Digital River.
There have been 24 emails to and from Digital River, involving at least 8 different members of staff.
One was the same reply Matanzal received. I also had : Requisition could not be found for I.D:********
They have sent me links to complete the transaction, which do not work.
Asked me to try again.
Suggested my Firewall is blocking downloads.
No one seems to take the time to understand the problem. Much easier to pass me on to Paypal.
I tried to pay by debit card -authorisation failed. By bank had no record of Digital River even trying to take a payment.
I referred this back to Cyberlink who referred me back to Digital River.
I have contacted Paypal and am waiting for a reply.
Maybe I should post all these email replies, they do make fun reading.
25 emails now - just got another one.
Jon.
Thank you.
Really useful information. Could also be useful for other software.
I just wonder why the change logo function has been removed in Version 10. Probably the only media player without that function.
Now to sort out video tearing playing DVD's and other media files. I will post this as a new topic.
How do I change the start up logo/wallpaper in Power DVD 10 Ultra?
Power DVD 8 had option in user interface.
Thanks.
Go to: