Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for your help, Mike. Since you said it worked for you, I decided to redownload the software and it seems to be installing just fine. I guess the file was damaged the first time. If it doesn't work, I'll try your other suggestion. Your response helped a lot especially since I have yet to hear from CyberLink directly (I sent an email yesterday).
I've tried to install the trial version CyberLink.2508 on my Windows 7 x64 machine and get a message that this version of the file is not compatible with the version of Windows that I am running. It does not even start the install. I've searched and it appears that the current version of the software is compatible with Windows 7 x64, but perhaps the trial version isn't or I should have downloaded a different version (which I couldn't find anywhere). I would really like to try the software and hope you can help.
Go to: