Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I had the same problem. The only way I can fix it permanently is to uninstall Internet explorer 9 by going into the control panel. It worked correctly before I installed Internet explorer 9 and after it was uninstalled.

For those that do not know how to uninstall Internet explorer nine, go to the control panel, go to uninstall a program, select view installed updates, scroll down until you see Internet explorer nine, select it, click uninstall. You will revert back to Internet explorer eight.

Also please note, trying the work arounds were also only temporary as stated by others.
Power DVD 10 on windows media center does the same thing for me. I use the program, media center studio, to work around the problem by launching the power DVD Software outside of windows media center. Media center studio is a program they can launch external applications from windows media center by minimizing windows media center and starting the application.

This may get you functional but for the amount I paid for the program the plug in for windows media center should work correctly.
Go to: