Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
they are messing with this way too much and making it really freakin annoying and terrible. i got a hddvd/bluray player and they gave me powerdvd7 ultra with it for free. then when 2012 and avatar problems came out cyberlink gave me powerdvd 9. that was great and wasnt expecting that but now green zone isnt working. wth is going on - i wasnt even aware of toy story 2 and other issues ugh so freakin frustrating and stupid....is their an update for this yet
how long does it usually take for tech staff to answer a question that u send in
so thats the software im using - i bought this because i thought having software was more reliable and cheaper than buying a bluray player, but if theres no update to play new movies like avatar and 2012 etc, then u want to spend $100 on powerdvd10...? i believe the version i am running is powerdvd ultra 7...? you guys updated powerdvd 8, why is there no update for 7 ultra since that is also for blurays/hddvd playback....and i've only had this software since nov 2008...it shouldnt be put out to rest already especially considering it came with a product to showcase bluray.

Please release an update for this version - it would make me so so so happy, especially since my luck with technology is not on my side this yr and i have to keep buying/fixing XB360s, tvs, and stuff for my phone to actually work.
Go to: