Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Favorite Transactions resetting with each new project?
Dennis (feadogboy) [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 23, 2020 14:45 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm using 365, version 20.7.3108.0 (64-bit). I may be crazy, but I seem to remember that, once I opened PD and selected My Favourites under Transitions, as long as I left the program opened, I could open other projects, and when I went back to Transitions, My Favourites would still be available.

But now, each time I change projects, Transitions reset back to All Content.

Is there a Preference setting I need to reset after the lastest update or something that can restore the behaviour of Transitions. I know it's only one mouse click (as opposed to working in a mine), but it's certianly bugging me.

TIA!!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
That seems to be a bug as described here.
Dennis (feadogboy) [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 23, 2020 14:45 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote That seems to be a bug as described here.

Thanks so much, OPTODATA! I've reported it to Cyberlink in the link provided in the "Does Not Remember Previous Screen When Changing Rooms" thread you cited.