Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Version 20.7.3108 Does Not Remember Previous Screen When Changing Rooms
caddofl [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2020 14:31 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
In previous versions, when I changed from Title Room to Media Room, and then back to Title Room, the system remembered which screen I was in (Custom for example).

With the new version, everytime I leave the Title Room to another room and then go back, the Title Room resets to the All Content screen.

I then have to click again on Custom to open it.

Why was this changed?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
That seems like a bug. It looks like the title filter remains set when changing to and returning from any of the other rooms, and only the Media Room seems to reset it.

It also doesn't seem to matter which group is selected in the Media Room. I think you should report it to CL directly from their Contact Us page. You can include a link to this forum page in your preoblem description so they'll see everything that's been posted here.
caddofl [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2020 14:31 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote That seems like a bug. It looks like the title filter remains set when changing to and returning from any of the other rooms, and only the Media Room seems to reset it.

It also doesn't seem to matter which group is selected in the Media Room. I think you should report it to CL directly from their Contact Us page. You can include a link to this forum page in your preoblem description so they'll see everything that's been posted here.

Thanks. I reached out to them directly as well. Another issue I found was the inability to rotate a media item in the Preview screen. I have had to click F2 and open the PiP Designer screen to be able to rotate an item.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 23. 2022 21:07