Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No normal blu-ray support for 12th Gene i9 intel UHD graphic?
superb [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 27, 2011 09:36 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
After dealt with serious issue https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97203.page now I am facing another issue, this is about not playing normal blu-ray(not UHD bluray) on my new PC with powerDVD17. My pc Build with intel UHD graphic(12th generation i9 12900 series )
I checked with cyberlink's bluray Advisor and result logs are attached with this post.

There is no more new update for powerDVD17 since 2019, is powerDVD17 dead for new PCs?surprised

Bello are screen shots of error and bluray Advisor results. Result logs are attached with this post as zip file
[Thumb - Advisor.jpg]
 Filename
Advisor.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
345 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
82 time(s)
[Thumb - unable.jpg]
 Filename
unable.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
546 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
73 time(s)
 Filename
CyberLink_Advior_Log_20220702_004926.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
821 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 01. 2022 17:02

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote After dealt with serious issue https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97203.page now I am facing another issue, this is about not playing normal blu-ray(not UHD bluray) on my new PC with powerDVD17. My pc Build with intel UHD graphic(12th generation i9 12900 series )

According to your Advisor.jpg screenshot, your pc can play normal blu-ray discs. Read that top paragraph.
superb [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 27, 2011 09:36 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]

According to your Advisor.jpg screenshot, your pc can play normal blu-ray discs. Read that top paragraph.

I don't understand!! It always getting an error even cyberlink_bluray_advisor showing everything green. See the unable.jpg attachment, thats what error I getting when using "Intel UHD graphic" GPU.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't understand!! It always getting an error even cyberlink_bluray_advisor showing everything green. See the unable.jpg attachment, thats what error I getting when using "Intel UHD graphic" GPU.

According to your CyberLink_Advior_Log_20220702_004926.zip, clicking the more info goes to the Cyberlink FAQ link that says you need to upgrade the Essential version to use the more advanced features.

Since you have already contacted support on your other post, it may be best to contact them too for this post to see if they can also get this resolved for you quickly.