Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Concurrent sessions not supported
Zorikh [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 05, 2015 20:33 Messages: 99 Offline
[Post New]
I have not found this in the PD19 forum nor any moire recently than 2020.

They all seem to descend into coputer tech gobbldygook involving pathways and stuff.

My CLPD19 shut down, and I am not sure if it was by itself or I accidentally clicked on the "x" in the corner.

When I tried to reppen it from the link in the Start menu in my Windows11, I got the "Concurrent user sessions not supported" box.

I cannot find Cyberlink Powerdirector or Powerdirector in the Task manager.

I used the "Restart" function. It still happened.

I shut off the compouter and left it off for several hours, then turned it on again. It still happened.

That was about a ahlf hour ago. Let me try it one more time...

...I clicked on the icon on my desktop instead of the one in tmy start menu. Could that have been the difference al along? I don't want to try shutting the program down again and wait hours in case it happens again. Zorikh
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Usually rebooting will solve the issue, but since that hasn't helped I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling PD19. Make sure you have the installer before you uninstall, otherwise you'll need to contact CL customer service with proof of purchase and wait for them to send you a new download link as stated in the FAQs.

After reinstalling, please make sure you have the latest update patch (build 3226), which can be downloaded from here.