Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is it possible to move PD13 from...
CS2017 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 06, 2022 15:00 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
a WIN8 (old)desktop to a WIN10 laptop?

I think I had just downloaded it onto the desktop (didn't have a disc or flash drive with the PD13 on it - I think I just streamed the purchase directly onto the old desktop-after I had purchased it), way back when, and wonder if it could be possible to remove it from that computer and put it on my new laptop?

I'll go search the threads to see what might be there but thought I'd ask in a new thread to see if that may be quicker to figure this out.

Thanks

CS2017
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Please see this FAQ#1: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/80867.page where you can contact Support with proof of purchase.

If your old win 8 laptop is still working, then do a search based on date to see the PD13 downloads and content packs made during that day and time. You can then backup those PD13 downloaded files to a usb flash drive to install it on your new win 10 laptop. This would be faster as you don’t have to wait for a reply from Support.
CS2017 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 06, 2022 15:00 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks THomas - I'll probably give this a try in a couple of days - little busy over the weekend.

Thanks again!

CS

p.s. I was hoping I could get referred to a page as I am/was sure this was probably answered in the past.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 08. 2022 13:10