Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Colordirector 10 keeps freezing my computer
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Whenever i open it up and use it, i can use it for a couple minutes, then all of a sudden, it freezes up my computer, I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it still freezes everything. Is this happening to anyone else? What solution might work, if any. I hope they create a patch for CD1O soon.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If you don't see any other posts about crashing in the CD forum, then it probably isn't happening to many other people.

The best way to figure out what's happening is to run the DxDiag test and attach the results as described in the <<READ ME >> guide so other members can see how your computer is configured.

Most crashes are caused by video driver issues or damage to some of Windows core files, while others can be caused by specific types of video clips and the DxDiag results can help us figure out what might be going on.

Also, the only way CL will create a patch is if they know there's a problem and it's caused by something with their code. You may want to open a support ticket with them directly from this page.