Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to delete all powerdirector Cache in one click?
mohitk [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 07, 2019 11:15 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
Today i've checked roaming folder of cyberlink. I find a surpise that it contains thumbnail cache, waveforms cache of my all files which i've edited on power director in past

I don't understand why does power director save this cache for so long?

Like there is automatic option of deleting shadow files after 1 or 2 days but where is option of deleting cache files.

There are many cache files which i don't understand like splitterindex etc. What is the use of splitterindex?could anyone explain the use of all cache in power director.

This is stupidity that everytime one need to open roaming folder to delete cache files. Does anyone knows any software which delete all cache of power director. I've checked some software. Ccleaner doesn't support cleaning of power director. Glary utilities only cleans mediacache files.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 27. 2021 01:25

mohitk [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 07, 2019 11:15 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
Where are developers of this app?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Where are developers of this app?

Hi,
As explained here this is a user to user forum so it is not routinely accessed by any developer or technical support from CL .

The best way to provide feedback on features or to make suggestions for improvement is by using File>Rate Us and Provide Suggestions which will ensure your input is seen by CL.

Alternatively, you can open a ticket with CS using the link in the signature below.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 29. 2021 09:47