Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
More Music with/Royalty Free & No accreditation?
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
I have PD19. Its great they provide music to download within the program but there are not a lot of songs to choose from.

Is there a no fuss, no pay, no royalty, no accreditation site to find more music? Generally looking for acoustic 3-5 minutes long.

Thanks for the tips!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You asked this same question a couple weeks ago.

I'm not sure that anyone who creates and provides music for free wouldn't ask for simple accredation in the video, or otherwise allow you to purchase the rights for a small fee as Eric Matyas and most royalty-free websites do.

I know you don't have the subscription version, but CL just sent this out in an email. They're clearly pushing the additional content as a reason to go with 365:

rkruz3 [Avatar]
[Post New]
THanks. I could not find the post I made so apologize for duplicate. A small fee it is then. appreciate the help.

Quote You asked this same question a couple weeks ago.

I'm not sure that anyone who creates and provides music for free wouldn't ask for simple accredation in the video, or otherwise allow you to purchase the rights for a small fee as Eric Matyas and most royalty-free websites do.

I know you don't have the subscription version, but CL just sent this out in an email. They're clearly pushing the additional content as a reason to go with 365:

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
FYI the easiest way to find an older post that you (or any other member) made is to click on the icon at the top left of each post:

That will take you to the All about rkruz3 page where you can see all posts and all topics you (or any other member) created.
rkruz3 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks. I couldnt figure out how to see my posts.

Quote FYI the easiest way to find an older post that you (or any other member) made is to click on the icon at the top left of each post:

That will take you to the All about rkruz3 page where you can see all posts and all topics you (or any other member) created.