Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Stutters/Sluggish Preview
WonderTwin01 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2021 14:09 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have used many different programs but PD 19 seems to be the only one that has done this to me. While editting a video with songs, voice over, and a few transitions/effects the program starts to stutter sort of at least the preview stops keeping up with the audio when I try to watch my edit. I will play the video and it all runs smooth for a few seconds and then the play head will stop moving while the audio continues to play and the preview is now stuck. The only way I have found to fix this is by pre rendering my entire project. As you can imagine this takes way too long and is a pain. Also if I need to make any further edits after it is pre rendered it can cause sections of the video to not be pre rendered any more. I am running a fast/powerful DELL laptop I bought this year. Specs are below. Any help or advice is appreciated.

DELL 15 7000 7051 Laptop
i7-10750H
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX® 1650 4GB GDDR616GB
512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The FAQs are your friend, especially #5