Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transfert my license on my new computer
JocelynL [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2018 18:36 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I owned a Director 6/Powerdirector16 license.

I would like to install the product on my new computer and delete the product on my old computer. I have all the infos: product number, etc.

Is it possible to transfer my license ?

Regards
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Yes, there's no problem with you doing that. You'll need to have the original installer to set up PD16 on your new computer. See this FAQ if you no longer have access to it.
JocelynL [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes, installed right now. on my new computer without issue.

But I have an issue with my old NewBlue Video Essential 2,3 ... plugins bought three years ago directly on the NewBlueFx website.

I can't activate them. I got the following error message 'it is alreeady activated on another computer' (probably on my old computer).

I have the serial numbers, the invoice, etc.

Support request sent to NewBlueFx.

Regards

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 29. 2020 22:34

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
NewBlue's customer service is very good, and they should respond within one business day.

If you have an account with them, you can go straight to their product activation page and deactivate the old versions to free up the licenses for your new setup.
JocelynL [Avatar]
[Post New]
I have an account with them and bought the following plugins:

NewBlue Essential
NewBlue Essential 2
NewBlue Essential 3
NewBlue Essential 6
NewBlue Essantial 7

I will give you a feedback in the next days.

Thank you very much for your help.
JocelynL [Avatar]
[Post New]
Plugins NewBlue transferred
Director 6 Suite transferred

Everything is working fine.