Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My Power director 19 (365 subscription) program crashed 11 times!!
zero_fun [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 27, 2019 13:03 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Power director crashes often. Yesterday, though, it crashed 11 times within 2 hours. Im at my wits end. I was trying to edit film. Roughly 3 minutes long shot in standard 4k. However, options for gpu optimization is selected. I edit in much lower resolution. Still choppy, slow, and crashes. I have a 2017 Dell g7. 8 gig mem widnows. 6 dedicated via nvidia geforce gtx1060 w/maxQ design?? Plus windows mem. Do i trash Cyberlink and go for Premeire Pro or what???
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It would really help if you would read through the Read Me Before Posting guide and provide the requested DxDiag result.

The vast majority of issues like this are caused by problems with the computer PD is installed on, especially video drivers and damage to Windows core files and the DxDiag report will help us spot them.

(Thanks to the moderator for moving this to the PD19/365 forum instead of PD18 )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 22. 2020 02:38