Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Clips being cut incorrectly
QuickShotty69 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 06, 2020 03:11 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
So i was editing a montage for my yt channel when some of the clips were incorrectly cut when i loaded up my montage. It was the correct clip just a totally different part of the clip that i cut out. It has not been that big of a problem i just am wondering if there is a fix.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think there's any way to understand what's happening without quite a bit more information. First of all, please tell us the exact version number of PD18 you're working with.

It would also be very helpful to see a screenshot of your timeline before and after the issue occurred so we can see what you're seeing. If you can't recreate the problem, see if you can open up an autosaved version of the project from before the issue occurred. See this post for more info on where the files are located.

Save each screenshot as a PNG or JPG then use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to share the images here: