Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Shutterstock from within PowerDirector vs. Shutterstock.com
JSC [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 20, 2012 09:22 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
I'm searching for religious imagery with the new built-in Shutterstock button in the media content area. Not much is coming up for what I want. However, if I go to shutterstock.com and perform the same search, I get much more material.

1) Is there a way to get all that material from within PowerDirector, or are we getting just a small sampling of their library?
2) Is there a way I can log in with my PowerDirector info to access everything on their website?

Thanks,

Jim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 03. 2020 12:12

PowerDirector 365, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-core processor 4.05 GHz, 32GB RAM, Windows 10 64-bit OS, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The content included with the PD subscription is likely a small subset of the full Shutterstock library, as discussed in this thread from July.

All clips downloaded directly from Shutterstock will have a watermark, so the PD browser is the only way to get clean content. If you need access to the full library you'll have to subscribe to Shutterstock directly.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 03. 2020 16:54