Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DVD Menus and Audio
Kuzo8 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2020 09:38 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Trying to create a title menu for my dvd but i dont know how to change the background audio in the Menu Designer window, how do i change it?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Trying to create a title menu for my dvd but i dont know how to change the background audio in the Menu Designer window, how do i change it?

There is not a manual written for PD19 yet. The procedure for accomplishing what you want to do is after you create and save a menu template or simply choose a menu template. Menu Designer does not need to be involved.

Hit the F1 key to bring up the help screen. In the search box type menu music <enter> and then click the top result which will give the procedure about a page long on how to change the music.
bonagege [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Italia, Lombardia GMT + 1 Joined: Jun 25, 2011 16:32 Messages: 187 Offline
[Post New]
In previous versions, the preview music had a lot of bags. I would like to know if Cyberlink has fixed the errors.
Read here.

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/77281.page#316296 W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Videocam: Panasonic SD 700 avchd
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There is not a manual written for PD19 yet.

If you are talking the old User Guide pdf manual, one not planned was the info, just the online help which in my view has a terrible search engine. I'd much rather have the pdf. Logic I guess was easier to keep current. Even though PD19 perpetual purchase email provides a link for a users guide (attached pic), link is bogus.

Quote In previous versions, the preview music had a lot of bags. I would like to know if Cyberlink has fixed the errors.

I've not seen any updates in the DVD menu system in PD19, nor have I read about any. It appears to function the same as previously with the same anomalies, including your reference.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD19_userguide.png]
 Filename
PD19_userguide.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
18 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
20 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 01. 2020 12:40