Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Create disc set background music bug?
bonagege [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Italia, Lombardia GMT + 1 Joined: Jun 25, 2011 16:32 Messages: 187 Offline
[Post New]
I signal that it is not possible to adjust the tempo of the music in the scenes.
The time remains fixed at 14 seconds. Or am I wrong about some setting? W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Videocam: Panasonic SD 700 avchd
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You need use a video clip of the duration you want for the background in the scenes menu. Less than 99 seconds may be used. You can then set the music to the length of that background video clip.
bonagege [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Italia, Lombardia GMT + 1 Joined: Jun 25, 2011 16:32 Messages: 187 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You need use a video clip of the duration you want for the background in the scenes menu. Less than 99 seconds may be used. You can then set the music to the length of that background video clip.

Hi tomasc,
I
finally understood how the adjustment of the duration of the audio of
the menus works: the main menu can have as a background still images or video,
to adjust the duration of the audio in the scenes the background must be a video.

This is not reported on the user guide.

In any case, this is an absurdity that should be eliminated with a pacth.

I ask the moderator who reads us to forward this request to Support.

I thank you and I salute you. Eugenio

Ciao tomasc,
finalmente ho capito come funziona la regolazione della durata dell'audio dei menu : il menu principale può avere come sfondo immagini fisse o video,
per regolare la durata dell'audio nelle scene lo sfondo deve essere un video.
Sulla guida utente questo non è segnalato.
In ogni caso trattasi di una assurdità che dovrebbe essere eliminata con una pacth.
Chiedo al moderatore che ci legge di inoltrare questa richiesta al Supporto.
Ti ringrazio e ti saluto. Eugenio W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17
bonagege [Avatar]
[Post New]
I have verified that the malfunction is present from the 9th edition.

I thought that from 9 to 17 the problem was solved, it had been requested several times.

The moderator did not intervene, I sent a report to the support.

I will keep you informed. W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17
bonagege [Avatar]
[Post New]
Here is the answer of CyberlinK, Hopefully solve with a patch, we do not want to wait another year for version 18 !!!

After consulting our technicians we inform you that currently, PowerDirector does not support customizing the playing time of the background music of a menu.

The duration of the background music played has a fixed duration. It is expected that the music will be cut if it exceeds the specified duration.

We have taken your question as a suggestion, thank you and inform you that
we have sent it to our development team for consideration in future
versions of the program.

Sincerely

Your CyberLink technical support W 10 64 , pc Dell XPS 8000 - core i7 2,8 GHz--ram 6 MB--GEFORCE GTX 1050TI 4GB - SSD 256 + 2x630--area Pal
Pinnacle 14 - PD 9-13-17