Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Lost the preview window
[Post New]
Hi there - I am working on a project and the project preview window has disappeared. It's not an option I can choose in 'View'. None of the manual pages I reviewed showed how to access it - they all assume you already have it open. Something to address, Cyberlink. I tried searching the issue but only came up w-answers from old versions that did not assist me.

Can someone give me a clue here? Thanks, sorry, I feel dumb but I have spent some time agonizing here.
[Thumb - screen.png]
 Filename
screen.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
306 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
12 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 13. 2020 19:16

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm sorry you didn't see this post in your search. Please post back with your results after trying it.
[Post New]
Quote I'm sorry you didn't see this post in your search. Please post back with your results after trying it.

Yup the reset all docked windows did it - but when I undock it again it disappears. So I did your registry changes and all is fixed! Thanks man!

CT
[Post New]
Did you try "Reset all undocked windows" in context menu you get right clicking on the timeline?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 14. 2020 02:52

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PowerDirector 365
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
But the real question is 'why do you want to undock the preview window' in the 1st place???

There may be an argument for that if you are using 2 monitors; one for the preview window and the other for the libraries and timeline; personal prefernce rules.

But on one monitor (most users) - why undock it??

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 14. 2020 22:31