Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to add transitions to video project
Gil82 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2012 21:11 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I am having trouble today adding transitions to a project. To illustrate the problem I made this video:

https://www.screencast.com/t/qndGOZ44

I hope someone can help with this. I need to finish this project asap.

Gil
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
A couple thoughts: You're zoomed out quite a bit on the horizontal timeline scale, and if you have a very short transition you're unlikely to get the cursor lined up close enough (and for long enough) to drop it on the clips. Zoom in, and also make sure you've got the clips actually touching each other. It looks like they might not be abutting each other in your screen recording.

If none of those work, take a look at this similar discussion.
Gil82 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2012 21:11 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Quote A couple thoughts: You're zoomed out quite a bit on the horizontal timeline scale, and if you have a very short transition you're unlikely to get the cursor lined up close enough (and for long enough) to drop it on the clips. Zoom in, and also make sure you've got the clips actually touching each other. It looks like they might not be abutting each other in your screen recording.

If none of those work, take a look at this similar discussion.

Thanks! Expanding the timeline helped.