Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Windows Store Edition PD 18 Ultimate can't open DirectorZone Items
misternoplans [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2020 06:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I've bought PowerDirector 18 Ultimate from Windows Store but can't open the items which I downloaded from DirectorZone. When I download free edition from cyberlink page, I can open them on the free one. What can be the problem?

Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There are many discussions already on the forum, but none of them are specifically regarding the MS Store edition that I'm aware of. Read through this thread and see if any suggested steps work for you.

You can also search the forum for Effect Extractor to see other posts. Post back if you need more assitance, including details on what happens when you double-click on the downloaded files.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 04. 2020 14:06

misternoplans [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2020 06:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you very much for responding. Yeah I've searched a lot about effect extractor but during my attempts to import them software wanted me to click something which I didn't read (unfortunately) and problem solved. I am not sure but I guess it was something about aspect ratio. What I don't understand is I didn't do anything extra to import them on free edition.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 04. 2020 14:21