Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What PowerDirector has advanced blending options for the Chroma Key?
VMK123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2020 22:30 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, Is there a Cyberlink PowerDirector that gives more options to soften the outline of the subject in green screen? The version 18 gives 3 key options to remove the green, but I can't find anything to use on the outline of a person to make it more smooth and natural looking.

I appreciate any help you can give me, thanks.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
3 is the maximum and it's much better than the single chroma key that had been standard for many years.

The specific answer to your situation will likely depend on exactly what your clips look like, and chroma-keying is often just one (or 3) of the steps needed to smoothly blend your media. See this PhotoDirector post for some background and to see why sharing your actual clip(s) is crucial.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 06. 2020 19:07