Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sync Multiple Clips to 1 Song for Music Video
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
PD 18

I wanted to ask about the best way to Sync several different video clips to 1 song for a music video

In this case you will have many videos that need to be edited to sync with 1 song. You may have 10-15 brief video clips

I know how to do the sync audio function for 1 video and 1 audio but I assume this is way more work to get done

Hope to hear about the best way to do this
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote PD 18

I wanted to ask about the best way to Sync several different video clips to 1 song for a music video

In this case you will have many videos that need to be edited to sync with 1 song. You may have 10-15 brief video clips

I know how to do the sync audio function for 1 video and 1 audio but I assume this is way more work to get done

Hi,

Does this help?

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/82587.page#post_box_340212

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]
Quote PD 18

We'd need to know a lot more about the nature of the video clips that you're trying to sync. Are these shots of instruments that form part of the main video? If so, did you do a play back of the track as a reference when you were shooting them? Or are these random shots that you're trying to sync to your video at specific points? smile
detroit123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
yes I read that but it sounds like people are still having problems trying to get it right

what would you recommend is the most efficient method ?

Hi,

Does this help?

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/82587.page#post_box_340212

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 19. 2020 14:18

detroit123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I am talking about a music video where someone is going to sing that same Orig song from different video scenes in order and then I am trying to join all those videos and sync it to the original song. This is exactly what you see in the commercial music videos. They play the actual song and have several different video clips synced to match the song
each video clip will have to be trimmed slightly and joined with no transitions,etc to match the song

We'd need to know a lot more about the nature of the video clips that you're trying to sync. Are these shots of instruments that form part of the main video? If so, did you do a play back of the track as a reference when you were shooting them? Or are these random shots that you're trying to sync to your video at specific points? smile

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 19. 2020 14:19

TDK1044 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 11, 2019 12:27 Messages: 130 Offline
[Post New]

Then the Moderator's answer above should solve your problem.