CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video Overlay PiP Objects - Paint Animations
Reply to this topic
prevaljo [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
I have just installed Power Director 18 on a new PC, the old PC has not been decomissioned yet. I was comparing the installations and trying to replicate the old installation on the new machine. I have kept copies of many of the original program downloads going back to PD16 and misc earlier PD downloads, and have copied across and installed a couple of special packs that have appeared in earlier individual releases.

I have two Questions:

1. Where on the old machine can I find the custom titles I have created over time and can I move them to the new machine ?

2. The Paint Animations are not present in the new installation of PD18 but are in PD18 on the old machine. Can I locate them in the old machine and move to the new machine. Or are they available online somewhere ?
[Post New]
Quote I have just installed Power Director 18 on a new PC, the old PC has not been decomissioned yet. I was comparing the installations and trying to replicate the old installation on the new machine. I have kept copies of many of the original program downloads going back to PD16 and misc earlier PD downloads, and have copied across and installed a couple of special packs that have appeared in earlier individual releases.

I have two Questions:

1. Where on the old machine can I find the custom titles I have created over time and can I move them to the new machine ?

2. The Paint Animations are not present in the new installation of PD18 but are in PD18 on the old machine. Can I locate them in the old machine and move to the new machine. Or are they available online somewhere ?

Personal material you have created may be copied to the folder of the same name, note that you may overwrite a file of the same name.
C: \ Users \ "pc name" \ Documents \ CyberLink \ PowerDirector \ 18.0
"\ 18.0" software version
But specifically your drawings are here
in the \ MyStrokes folder AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
Radeon RX 570 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 10-64Pro / PD18 v365
Reply to this topic