Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
ERROR 3901751298
tony0707 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 14, 2014 08:41 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Hello everybody.

Some one nows what is the error 3901751298
Please i need help with this issue.

Sistem configuration.

MB: Gigabyte Z270X Aours Gaming 8
RAM MEM: Vengeance RGB DDR4 16 Gb 3000 Mhz.
CPU: Intel I5 7500
Optical Drive: Pionner BD-RW BDR-211M.
Power DVD 17 Ultra with last update.

Thanks to all.
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Please also include:

1. Steps you performed to get this issue. i.e. when does it appear.[/list]

2. Included your DXDiag.txt file.

3. Consider contacting CyberLink tech support as well, and reply with your ticket number.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 11. 2018 21:02

Please direct any sales or technical issues to CyberLink's customer support team:

Sales or installation related issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Software technical issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/sup
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello everybody.

Some one nows what is the error 3901751298
Please i need help with this issue.

Sistem configuration.

MB: Gigabyte Z270X Aours Gaming 8
RAM MEM: Vengeance RGB DDR4 16 Gb 3000 Mhz.
CPU: Intel I5 7500
Optical Drive: Pionner BD-RW BDR-211M.
Power DVD 17 Ultra with last update.

Thanks to all.
[Thumb - Captura de pantalla (2).png]
 Filename
Captura de pantalla (2).png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
226 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
20 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 12. 2018 13:08

tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Please also include:

3. Consider contacting CyberLink tech support as well, and reply with your ticket number.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

Thanks so much from your answer.

Steps. a) Fully clean new installation operative system Windows 10 Pro X64.
b) Fully updated all drivers, utillities and windows updates and motherboard bios actual version F9c).
c) Cyberlink advisor all requirements in green.
d) Power DVD 17 ULTRA fully updated.
1) Introcude the UHD BLURAY Movie in the opticall unit abd reproduce.
2) Apperas request the SGX PSW ejecution time installation.
3) Click Install.
4)Appears installation was not sussesfully, Error code 3901751298.
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Please also include:

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

About the Tech support

Ticket number:CS001877491, but after two days, have not answer at all from them. It Feels wike not thech support at all.
(Only get answer from you from this side, Thanks a lot).

Once again Thanks so much for your help.
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Please also include:

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator
[Thumb - Captura de pantalla (4).png]
 Filename
Captura de pantalla (4).png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1180 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
15 time(s)
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Thanks for providing all that extra info so quickly. I passed it on to the CS team and you should be getting a response from the EU customer support center sometine today.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator Please direct any sales or technical issues to CyberLink's customer support team:

Sales or installation related issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Software technical issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/sup
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Please also include:

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator
[Thumb - Captura de pantalla (3).png]
 Filename
Captura de pantalla (3).png
[Disk]
 Description
This error appears after try to imstall the SGX PSW
 Filesize
1249 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
17 time(s)
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Please also include:

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

Hi sir:

Anothers two files for you.

Thanks so much.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 12. 2018 13:09

dutar [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 23, 2018 01:47 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Tony, please check your PMs.
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Tony, please check your PMs.

Ok done.

Thanks so much for the information.

Best regards.
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Thanks for providing all that extra info so quickly. I passed it on to the CS team and you should be getting a response from the EU customer support center sometine today.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

Hello sir:

I received a reply from the tech support.
I made exactly what they requested, but the problem persists.
They requested from me other information, and i sended, but like before, not answer at this moment
after two days. I bought a new UHD BLURAY Movie but i can not wach it, this is unfare.
Please just led my now what error 3901751298 means or why is produce it.

Best regards.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 14. 2018 08:34

QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator

Hello sir:

I received a reply from the tech support.
I made exactly what they requested, but the problem persists.
They requested from me other information, and i sended, but like before, not answer at this moment
after two days. I bought a new UHD BLURAY Movie but i can not wach it, this is unfare.
Please just led my now what error 3901751298 means or why is produce it.

Best regards.

After 2 days? You may still send emails, but they may have weekend I guess.

Understood your upset, but be cool, guys.
If the software company know every root cause of every error, they may just resolve them directly before you get the software and complained about the problems.
Specht2103 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 15, 2018 23:08 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I get the same error message after hitting the install button to install sgx psw.

I come from a one year old up-to-date-system and it works perfect. During the first playback I had to wait a few seconds exactly at this point but at the end the playback starts.

Yesterday I decided to reinstall Win10 with the latest image and after a few hours of installing the latest driver and setting up everything I came to this issue.

Maybe it has something to do with the latest Win build because I wasn't also allowed to install the Intel SGX_Windows_x64_PSW_1.9.105.42143 manually: "OS Win 10 Home 10.0.16299" is not supported.
Specht2103 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi all,

I get the same error message after hitting the install button to install sgx psw.

I come from a one year old up-to-date-system and it works perfect. During the first playback I had to wait a few seconds exactly at this point but at the end the playback starts.

Yesterday I decided to reinstall Win10 with the latest image and after a few hours of installing the latest driver and setting up everything I came to this issue.

Maybe it has something to do with the latest Win build because I wasn't also allowed to install the Intel SGX_Windows_x64_PSW_1.9.105.42143 manually: "OS Win 10 Home 10.0.16299" is not supported.

I just tried to install the SGX PSW out of the PowerDVD Folder (...\PowerDVD17\Common\PSWInstaller\PSW.msi) and got an error message that a newer version is installed. As this file is the one which PowerDVD tries to install during the playback I assume this is what the error code means.

So why PowerDVD wants to install SGX although a newer version is already installed?

After getting in contact with the customer support I am still waiting for a feedback too.

QuestionID = CS001880048

Greetings!
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi all,

I just tried to install the SGX PSW out of the PowerDVD Folder (...\PowerDVD17\Common\PSWInstaller\PSW.msi) and got an error message that a newer version is installed. As this file is the one which PowerDVD tries to install during the playback I assume this is what the error code means.

So why PowerDVD wants to install SGX although a newer version is already installed?

After getting in contact with the customer support I am still waiting for a feedback too.

QuestionID = CS001880048

Greetings!

Hi sir:

Thanks so much for you reply, Yes exactly is the same issue i have also, and also have the same idea about it.( SGX instalation problem).
Did you get to fixed it??? They allready sent to me many solutions but no one woks at this moment.

Best regards and good luck.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 17. 2018 09:16

Specht2103 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi sir:

Thanks so much for you reply, Yes exactly is the same issue i have also, and also have the same idea about it.( SGX instalation problem).
Did you get to fixed it??? They allready sent to me many solutions but no one woks at this moment.

Hi,

This is just a short feedback:
I wasn't able to make it run by myself. I tried to install an older version of all the intel sgx stuff but uhd playback didn't work at all.
Half an hour ago I've installed the new Power DVD 18 version but unfortunately this evaluation version is not allowed to play uhd discs. My plan was that the new version is able to install sgx psw properly and then I can use the old version .... ;

As I haven't received any feedback about my ticket up to now I have no choice but wait and see. :

Feel free to let me know if you will buy the new version and test the playback. ;
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi sir:

Hi,

I wasn't able to make it run by myself. I tried to install an older version of all the intel sgx stuff but uhd playback didn't work at all.
Half an hour ago I've installed the new Power DVD 18 version but unfortunately this evaluation version is not allowed to play uhd discs. My plan was that the new version is able to install sgx psw properly and then I can use the old version .... ;

As I haven't received any feedback about my ticket up to now I have no choice but wait and see. :

Feel free to let me know if you will buy the new version and test the playback. ;

Thaks so much for your reply, i will considerate it, then, i will led you now.

Berst regards and good luck.
tony0707 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi sir:

Hi,

Thaks so much for your reply, i will considerate it, then, i will led you now.

Berst regards and good luck.

Hi sir:

Guesst what????? Power DVD 18 Ultra works with no problems at all. (But you have to pay for it).laughinglaughingundecided

Specht2103 [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hi sir:

Guesst what????? Power DVD 18 Ultra works with no problems at all. (But you have to pay for it).laughinglaughingundecided

Hey,

Today I received an answer from the cyberlink support with special files for the powerdvd17\movie folder.
I copied all new files into this folder and ... playback works without trying to install new sgx things.

So I guess I won't buy the new version in these days but maybe the version after next.

Have fun and thank you so much for keeping me happy!

Fun fact: I have only a 15" Dell Notebook with a 4k Display and I can't see a significant improvement between 1080p and 4k but I wanted it to work! ;