Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Sync problem
Jen [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 08, 2009 03:04 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I am running PD7 Ultra 7.0.2519. I have been working on a file and have had no problems with the syncing until now. All of a sudden, about half way through the movie the sync goes out (looks like you're watch a bad asian copy - the mouth no longer keeps up with the words!).

I have tried deleting the affected clips and re inserting and trimming them from the original file (which by the way is perfectly in sync) but that hasn't worked.

In addition I have tried producing a file of a particular clip and then inserting that into place. Whilst the produced file is perfectly in sync, as soon as I add it into the timeline of my other project the sync goes out.

Can anybody help? I have run a diagnostic file - not that that means anything to me, and can paste the results below if that will help.

Thanks, Jen
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Important: Please start a new project - different capture files and then repeat the same sort of selection. Does that also throw out the sync? I'm trying to get you to confirm the issue.

Please uninstall - reinstall PD7 and see if you can then repeat the issue.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/2405.page
Subject: PowerDirector - information we request and tasks to carry out.
PART C

What I need then to have off you will be the video file and a complete list of actions/selections you made. I'll delay this bit until you've carried out the above. R&D will then try and replicate your actions to duplicate the problem.

Dafydd

Jen [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi, thanks for your help.

- I'm happy to start a new project but don't have any other capture files to use. All the files I have have been used in this project. Will it help to start a new project with the same files?

- after posting the last message i did uninstall and reinstall PD7 - no change to my problem.

Thanks, jgm
Jen [Avatar]
[Post New]
I produced a copy (even though the sync was out) to take a look on the TV and am also having a problem with the produced file. The DVD continually freezes and I have turn the DD player off to get it started. I've tried burning in HD, Long Play and Short play and encounter the same problem each time.

Any ideas, or should I start another thread for this?