Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
temrick's post of title of video stuck in capture mode
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Reference: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/52462.page .

On the post “title of video stuck in capture mode” the next user or contributor that uses reply is going to be in a nested loop. This is because the original poster quoted myself and himself and then put additional comments inside that quote. This is a text formatting issue in this forum.

The user “temrick” needs to edit his reply and put his comment “I mean converted to DVD. Sorry” outside the quote. It would be better if he just used Reply to this topic to eliminate this problem.

Hope that temrick reads this post and corrects his original post to stop the nested loop that has started before others respond to that post.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 27. 2017 21:54

Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
smile - I'm reading the posts in the wrong order Tomasc, you are quite right. Oh well.....
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Yes. I was expecting temrick to edit his post before some other user respond so not to have the formatting issue with the beginning of that nested loop.

Oh well, you win some. You lose some. lol.