Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DVD Menu Icons?
[Post New]
I made a nature video back in 2013 and some kind soul in here sent me a couple of sweet wildlife icons, one of which I used as a menu highlighter rather then any that are in Cyberlink's menu. It was a small leaf. I'm in need of it again but now I'm using a new computer and the leaf was left back in the file of my old computer which died.

I don't remember who sent that collection of natural icons, but was hoping they might still be here. Most my DVD endevors are going to be nature related, so they were really helpful. I'd love to once again have them or fiind out where I might find something similiar on line, or even how I cold make my own?

Thanks for any answer in advance.

Dustie Dustie
I'm still working on it....
[Post New]
Meant to say I used it as a DVD menu highlight graphic rather then a star, or checkmark, etc... Thanks! Dustie
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/27105.page#147759

Jeff
[Post New]
Wow..Jeff, that was fast. Ok, tell me how to search for past posts like that. I tried to search for it but must have been doing something wrong. Thanks so much.

So Tony gave me those great little icons...THANKS TONY. Ok, I've figured out where to put them now...just needed to import them from inside the DVD creation window. Thanks Jeff and Tony!

You guys are the greatest!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27. 2015 21:05

Dustie
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Wow..Jeff, that was fast. Ok, tell me how to search for past posts like that.

I use Google, the forum "Search" utility and logic is not the best by any stretch in my opinion.

Jeff