Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
♥ PowerDirector 16 Tutorials from PD University ♥
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Lookng to create videos or live stream your PC, game play, or connected device? Screen Recorder 3 is a great solution for making all of those dreams a reality. Check out this tutorial on CyberLink ScreenRecorder 3 and take your screen recording and live streaming game to the next level.

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Use a little magic to fix your videos using the Magic Fix tool in PowerDirector. Magic fix includes tools to fix blurry images, remove red-eye from images, and stabilize video. Watch this tutorial to se how to apply these tools to your videos and images.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
“PowerDirector, it’s magically artistic.” You see what I did there?

Learn how to make awesome movies using Magic Style. This is a great feature that quickly helps you put together a movie with presets and themes that are suited to many situations. The transitions, effects, titles, etc. can be modified after a preset is applied in order to personalize your video.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Make that music match the duration of your video or slide show with Magic Music. Also, if you have PowerDirector 14, 15, or 16 and you don't have Magic Music I tell you how to add it to the program.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 30. 2018 08:51

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ever needed a moment of stability? I got you boo...I got you! Learn how to use the PowerDirector stabilizer to turn those shaky videos into a stable foundation that you can be proud of.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
News keeps on ticking...If you want to create a nice news ticker lower third for your videos you've come to the right place. Learn how to create a news ticker using Photoshop and PowerDirector.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Get that wind outta here! Learn how to remove wind noise from your videos using audio denoise in PowerDirector and visual repair in AudiDirector.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
I could of used this in high school! Use the skin touch up tool in NewBlue Video Essentials IV to make everyone in your videos beautiful.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Can’t do it with photos? Knock it out with video! Learn how to speed things up through a video.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Anyone trying to produce a segment of the timeline? I'll show you how to get it done in just a few clicks.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Beam me up PD peeps!
Using the right transition and a lens flare I show you how to create a Star Trek transporter effect.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to render videos on your timeline in PowerDirector 16.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Shadows can be fun!

Learn how to add a drop shadow in PowerDirector 16 using NewBlufFX Video Essentials.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Shadows can be fun!

Learn how to add a drop shadow in PowerDirector 16 using NewBlufFX Video Essentials.

I had a lot of fun making this. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.