Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
♥ PowerDirector 16 Tutorials from PD University ♥
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Maliek

This was a great episode, that answered a couple of tiny questions for me.

Thanks

Phil

I'm glad you found it useful Phil. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Learn how to do color correction and color grading using PowerDirector 16 and Color Director. This is a great video for turning those flat videos into colorful creations.

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to make audio corrections to your videos using AudioDirector. This tutorial shows you how to use mutiple tools in AudioDirector to get your sound right and brought back into PowerDirector to complete your videos.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 27. 2018 10:00

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn about the different file formats available in PowerDirector. This tutorial helps you understand the uses for multiple file formats and gives you insights into when you might want to use one over another.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 03. 2018 10:43

Canonfan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 31, 2018 17:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Learn how to make audio corrections to your videos using AudioDirector. This tutorial shows you how to use mutiple tools in AudioDirector to get your sound right and brought back into PowerDirector to complete your videos.

Maliek -
I just wanted to let you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed your series on youtube! The audio workflow was great! Thank you for making these!!
Dave
Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Learn how to make audio corrections to your videos using AudioDirector. This tutorial shows you how to use mutiple tools in AudioDirector to get your sound right and brought back into PowerDirector to complete your videos.

Maliek -
I just wanted to let you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed your series on youtube! The audio workflow was great! Thank you for making these!!
Dave

Thank you so much Dave! I appreciate the feedback.
Now that the series has come to its conclusion I'll be leaning on you and the rest of the community for ideas for a new series. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to crop assets using PowerDirector. This tutorial shows you how to use the Mask Designer to crop videos and images and the PIP Designer to resize them.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]

Due to personal issues I will no longer be creating tutorials. I'd like to thank everyone for supporting me and joining me on this journey. Thank you and best of luck to you all. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Maliek,

Sorry to see that you cannot continue - you have been a great resource and motivation for many members, I am sure members will miss your expertise and knowledge.

Many thanks.

Cheers

PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Maliek -

Really sorry to hear that something's interrupted your prodigious flow of work & creativity. Your tutorials will continue to be a massive benefit to all PDR users.

Whatever the issue is, I hope it's resolved soon & that you're OK.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi Maliek -

Really sorry to hear that something's interrupted your prodigious flow of work & creativity. Your tutorials will continue to be a massive benefit to all PDR users.

Whatever the issue is, I hope it's resolved soon & that you're OK.

Cheers - Tony

Thank you Tony. I had a serious health issue but it seems that we've got things under control. I am more than ready to get back to editing and making tutorials now. I really missed it. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'm am dealing much better with my personal issues and have decided to start trying to make tutorials again. Thank you for all of the kind words and well wishes. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi Maliek,

Sorry to see that you cannot continue - you have been a great resource and motivation for many members, I am sure members will miss your expertise and knowledge.

Many thanks.

Cheers

PowerDirector Moderator

Thank you.

It seems that things are getting better so I will try to continue making tutorials. I missed it. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
You don’t need to go digging in the trash to learn how to make the Garbage Matte effect. Learn how to create a garbage matte and remove unwanted parts of a video using PowerDirector and NewBlue FX Video Essentials VI.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ever spent time cutting and pasting segments of a song to make it long enough to match the duration of your timeline? Stop working harder and start working smarter. Learn how to make your music instantly match the length of your video clip or timeline using PowerDirector and AudioDirector 8.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 03. 2018 08:53

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Sometimes those 4K files can be so frustrating. They can slow down your PC, cause your timeline to lag, and make your audio out of sync. Well, I might just have the cure that ails ya, and gets your work flow back on track.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
The new world of 360 editing can cause new challenges and be a bit confusing. Watch this video to learn some of the do's and dont's of 360 editing and find out what capabilities exist within PowerDirector.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 25. 2018 13:07

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Remove video lag and smooth out those video previews in PowerDirector. It just makes the editing experience simpler and more enjoyable.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Have you ever wondered what the best settings are for rendering your YouTube videos? I'm gonna remove the mystery and help you get your YouTube render right! This info comes straight from the YouTube's mouth.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
If you want to turn a bright and sunny day into a dark moon lit night you're at the right place. Using PowerDirector and NewBlueFX Video Essentials IV you can change any scene from day to night.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Lookng to create videos or live stream your PC, game play, or connected device? Screen Recorder 3 is a great solution for making all of those dreams a reality. Check out this tutorial on CyberLink ScreenRecorder 3 and take your screen recording and live streaming game to the next level.